Company Store Assistant @Driver
|Job Title||:||Company Store Assistant @Driver|
|Job Specialization:||:||Logistics/Supply Chain|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
4. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
5. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
6. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1. Possession of a valid Lorry Driver's License is required at the time of employment.
2. Read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records.
3. Organize and prioritize work
4. Work under pressure
5. Maintain good working relationships with supervisors, peers, and the public